YouTubers I like

5 of My Favorite You Tubers


Image result for bratayley

One of my favorite You Tubers is Bratayley. They are the Leblanc family who vlogs every day. They are family friendly and very entertaining.  
Image result for annie leblanc




Another one of my favorite You Tubers is Annie Leblanc who is part of Bratayley. She is also family friendly and has a variety of videos including weekly vlogs. 

Image result for cole and sav


I also like Cole and Save. They are family friendly and have a little girl name Everilgh. They do vlogs as well as other videos.  

Image result for Brooklyn and bailey


Brooklyn and Bailey also have a great YouTube channel. They are twin sisters and part of the McKnight family. They have a large variety of videos and are very entertaining.  

Image result for kamri noel


My last favorite You Tuber is Kamri Noel. She is Brooklyn and Bailey's younger sister. She has lots of different videos and entertains a variety of ages. 
     

Comments